February 6, 2012

Clip of the Day: NBC's Brotherhood of Men

Shortly before the Super Bowl began, I saw the following video posted online.  I had assumed it was a Super Bowl commercial, but I was disappointed that it never aired.  Nevertheless, I really enjoyed this.  There's nothing more entertaining to me than a big musical number filled with my favorite TV stars that span across multiple shows (see Jimmy Fallon's opening number from the 2010 Emmy Awards), and this video certainly succeeded in that.  The stars of 30 Rock, The Office, Parks & Recreation, Community, Saturday Night Live,  and pretty much every other NBC show all unite for this huge musical production of the song "Brotherhood of Man".  The song comes from the Broadway musical How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, which we just saw on Broadway a few weeks ago (starring Glee star Darren Criss), so it was even more fun for us since we knew the song.  The best part is at the very end...


And while not nearly as epic, here's another little NBC promo that we found online, but was sadly not shown during the Super Bowl (at least not where we live).  Classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment