November 1, 2012

Anne Hathaway and Jeremy Renner to Host SNL!

NBC has just named the remaining two SNL hosts for November! After Louis C.K. hosts this weekend, the next two SNL hosts will be:

11/10 Anne Hathaway (with musical guest Rihanna)
Anne Hathaway will host for the third time on November 10th with Rihanna as musical guest (for the fourth time).  Anne Hathaway is a great host and I'm really looking forward to her returning to SNL.  Not only is she an Academy Award nominated actress for her dramatic work, but she's also great at comedy and is not afraid to get silly.  I assume she'll be promoting her highly anticipated upcoming musical film Les Miserables, so there's a good chance we'll get to see her sing.  Check out my favorite Anne Hathaway SNL sketch below, featuring Anne doing an amazing impression of (her Princess Diaries co-star) Julie Andrews.  Also, with Rihanna as musical guest, maybe Andy Samberg can return for Shy Ronnie? Unlikely since she didn't do it last time, but it could happen!


11/17 Jeremy Renner (with musical guest Maroon 5)
When I read that Jeremy Renner would be hosting SNL for the first time, I honestly had to Wikipedia him because I had no idea who he was.  Turns out he's an Academy Award nominated actor most famous for starring in The Hurt Locker, Mission Impossible, and The Avengers.  Believe it or not, I actually haven't seen any of these movies, or any movie he's ever starred in.  Therefore, I really don't know what to expect from him as SNL host.  I generally prefer it when comedic actors host the show, so I'm not really looking forward to this one, but he could surprise me.  We'll see.  Also, with Maroon 5 as musical guest (for the 4th time), maybe Andy will return this time to reunite with Adam Levine to do Iran So Far - Part 2?  Again, unlikely, but it could happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment