October 8, 2008

TV Clip of the Day: Tape of Love

Here's a wonderful little clip from one of our new favorite shows, "Flight of the Conchords". While I love musicals, and I love sitcoms, I never thought I'd find the day someone made a musical sitcom, until we stumbled upon "Flight of the Conchords". How did we find this little show, without access to HBO? Well, one day, I was in Best Buy, looking at the TV DVDs as usual, when I noticed an "HBO Comedy Sampler" for just 1 cent! It contained one episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm, one episode of Extras, and one episode of Flight of the Conchords. I had heard a lot of great things about Curb, and I knew Extras was created by Ricky Gervais (who created The Office), so I was very exicted to see these shows, and for 1 cent, why not! I had never really heard of Flight of the Conchords, so I didn't think much of it. But, much to our surprise, when we watched the 3 episodes, we found that Flight of the Conchords was our favorite show on the disc! Shortly after, we bought the complete 1st season on DVD, and now we're hooked! Anxiously awaiting the 2nd season, which is expected to air on HBO in January!
So, here's today's clip of the day, from episode 4, the song "Cello Tape" (or as I call it, "Tape of Love")

No comments:

Post a Comment