October 14, 2008

Clip of the Day: Bronx Beat

Since this blog is named "we like TV," you probably assumed that there is more than one person who likes TV contributing to this blog. However, close examination of the past few entries reveals that only one person, J, appears to like TV. This is not the case. Hello. Nice to meet you. My name is A, and I like TV. J demands that I make up for the posts that I should have posted over the past days. I don't take J's demands very seriously, but I figured if I want to be considered 50% of "we," I should put a little effort into it.

Now, on to the clip of the day.

Here in New England, the air is getting cool and the leaves are changing, which means only one thing to me: SWEATER WEATHER, or as the ladies of SNL's Bronx Beat (as played by Amy Poehler and Maya Rudolph) put it, "sweta weatha." I am a huge fan of sweaters, but this isn't a blog about sweaters, this is a blog about TV. Of course, I couldn't find the sweata weatha clip (from the Brian Williams episode), but I found a clip of Bronx Beat from the Jake Gyllenhaal episode on Hulu.

Wait. That was a bad segway into the clip because it had everything to do about sweta weatha and nothing to do about this clip. I must say, that was a poor introduction. I am actually embarassed of that introduction. I must think of something more relevant. Let's start over.

I was stuck in traffic in the Bronx on Friday night. It was not great. But Bronx Beat is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment