December 8, 2012

Happy Chanukkah from Jewey Fallon!

Happy Chanukkah everyone! Tonight is the first night of Chanukkah, so to celebrate I had this great idea post 8 Chanukkah TV clips, one each night for the 8 nights of Chanukkah!  But after a little research I realized that that was already being done on lots of other blogs like this one and  this one, so I guess it wasn't really that original.  And most of the clips they posted are the same ones I was gonna post (Adam Sandler Chanukkah Song, Rugrats Chanukkah, Friends Holiday Armadillo) because there sadly aren't many Chanukkah-themed TV clips out there to choose from.  

So I decided to scrap that idea and just do one special Chankkah post featuring a less mainstream clip that all the other blogs seemed to forget.  So to wish everyone a Happy Chanukkah, here's Jimmy Fallon's cousin Jewey Fallon from Late Night with Jimmy Fallon!  Happy Chanukkah everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment