December 30, 2008

TV Clip of the Day: Leggy Blonde

I know it's been a while since we posted a Clip of the Day, so I thought we'd post one today. I'm working on a really long blog, but I've been really busy lately, so it's taking me a while to complete. While I'm working on that, enjoy today's Clip of the Day! You know when you have a Flight of the Conchords song stuck in your head, and you just can't stop singing it? Well we've had this song stuck in our heads for about a week now, and it's such a good song, I really wouldn't mind if it never left. For your pleasure, please enjoy from Flight of the Conchords, "Leggy Blonde":

PS Yes, that is the guy from Yes Man-Rhys Darby. He's a really cool guy.

2 comments:

  1. I forgot about the part where they come out of the photocopier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I forgot about that too! I love that part!

    ReplyDelete