November 7, 2008

Michael's Parodies on The Office

A few weeks ago, I wrote a blog about how my favorite song parodist is "Weird Al" Yankovic, and I posted the opening theme from his short lived CBS TV show. Well, while Weird Al may be my number one favorite song parodist, my second favorite would have to be Michael Scott from The Office. While most bosses focus on running a successful and profitable business, Michael's priority is always to entertain his employees and ultimately be well-liked. Throughout the series, Michael has sung some great song parodies, so please enjoy a collection of some of my favorites!

"Goodbye Toby", a parody of "Goodbye Stranger" by Supertramp


"Let's Get Ethical", parody of "Physical" by Olivia Newton-John


"Diwali", a parody of Adam Sandler's "Chanukkah Song"


"Lazy Scranton", a parody of the SNL Digital Short, "Lazy Sunday"

No comments:

Post a Comment