November 7, 2008

I've missed you Blog

Hello blog. It's me. Remember me? Sorry it's been so long. I have had the busiest week of work and I just haven't had time for you. My sincerest apologies. However, the week is over and the weekend has arrived, so I'll make it up to you! I promise! Today, I will compensate for the lack of posts this week with many posts today! Hooray!

To start it off, we have some clips from this week's episode of South Park entitled, "About Last Night". The episode aired Wednesday night at 10:00, less than 24 hours after the election had ended, and managed to include the results of the election and almost exact replicas of Obama's victory speech and McCain's losing speech. (Is there a more proper term than losing speech?) Anyway, here it is, South Park's interpretation of "what happened last night" after the election:


No comments:

Post a Comment