July 17, 2012

Clip of the Day: Jimmy Fallon's "Do Not Read List"

I know we haven't posted anything new in a while.  In the summertime there's just not much TV to get excited for, and the heat makes us extra lazy.  So sorry about that.  We'll try to start posting a little more regularly.

But while watching this clip from last night's Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, I was laughing so hard I just had to post it here.  In one of our favorite Late Night bits, Jimmy shares with us his "Do Not Read List".  As Jimmy points out in the beginning, these are real actual books that are just so ridiculous you won't believe they actually exist.  While the first one might make you chuckle, it's the second one that had me laughing so hard I could hardly breathe.  Check it out:


And in case you didn't believe they were real, you can order them all online from "The Zon" right now:




(Be sure to check out the first 2 user reviews too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment