September 13, 2009

TV DVDs of the Week: The Office!

Last Sunday it was my birthday. I received a $50 bill in the mail from my aunt and uncle. On Tuesday, I went to Best Buy, and used it to buy season 5 of The Office on Blu-ray (the day it was released). Even though I already saw all of these episodes when they originally aired last year, it is still so much fun to rewatch them again. The set is also packed with tons of special features, including deleted scenes for every episode. The Office is in my opinion, the best show on TV, and I just love it more and more every time I watch it. The show is so funny, but also so well written, with a huge ensemble of fully developed characters who the audience really cares about. We've only gotten through about 5 episodes so far, but I'm looking forward to going through the rest of the season as soon as I can. Also, I really can't wait until the 6th season of The Office starts this Thursday, September 17!!! I'm sure it'll be amazing.

Here is a clip from the 2nd episode of Season 5, "Business Ethics", where the employees of Dunder Mifflin discuss some ethical dilemmas they've faced in the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment